Environment Museum of Stymphalia
The exhibition of the Environment Museum of Stymfalia reveals the way Stymfalia Lake and Mount Ziria affected the agriculture and the fishery in the wider region. Worth mentioning, that the Stymfalia water basin is the southest mountainous wetland in the Balkans.
Full admission: 3€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 1.50€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
March 1st - October 15th
Wednesday to Monday 10:00 - 18:00
Phone: (+30) 27470 22296
The Environment Museum of Stymfalia is located at Stymfalia on a hillside just outside the eponymous lake.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.
Latest update: 26/11/2015