Archaeological Museum of Kavala
Within the Archaeological Museum of Kavala, the visitor can admire findings dating from the Late Neolithic Era until the Byzantine Times. All the exhibits are a result of archaeological excavations, having taken place throughout the Macedonian region, among of which the findings of ancient tombs stand out.
Full admission: 4€ (In Winter the ticket price is 2€ for all ages)
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 2€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
April 1st - October 31st
Tuesday to Sunday 08:00 - 20:00
November 1st - March 31st
Tuesday to Sunday 08:00 - 15:00
Phone: (+30) 2510 222335
The Archaeological Museum of Kavala is located in the city center at 17, Erythrou Stavrou street.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.