Maritime Museum of Crete - Chania
The Maritime Museum of Crete, situated at the entrance of the port of Chania, displays a great variety of exhibits, originating from the Bronze Age, but also artifacts from the post-war modern history of our country and it also hosts a section dedicated to the Greek Mercantile Marine and its contribution to the Second World War.
Full admission: 3€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 2€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
May 1st - October 31st
Monday to Saturday 09:00 - 17:00
Sunday 10:00 - 18:00
Phone: (+30) 28210 91875
The Maritime Museum of Crete is located at Akti Kountourioti at the old harbor of Chania.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.
Latest update: 06/2/2017